AFfordable Homeownership Program
Affordable, NEW, & FULLY REHABilitatED HOMEs ON THE NEAR-WEST SIDE OF INDY
Our rehabilitated homes feature open floor plans, new appliances, new lighting, new kitchen and bath fixtures, new energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, and new or updated electrical and plumbing. To learn more about our homes or to see if you qualify, please fill out the contact form below, or contact Alma Figueroa at 317-543-7758 or email@example.com.
To qualify for Hearts & Hands of Indiana Homeownership Program, you must:
- Be at least 18
- Secure financing from a lender
- Have an income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (see the chart below)
- Income verification will be required at time of purchase
- Complete a HUD-approved homebuyer education class.
- Hearts & Hands currently utilizes INHP (Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership) for its Homebuyer Education class ($75 class fee)
- Be a citizen, national, or a noncitizen with eligible immigration status